Young Jackfruit Curry Mix (Polos Curry) - Pearl-I Products

                     




Pearl-I Products

Young Jackfruit Curry Mix (Polos Curry)


Available Packets

100g / 500g / 1Kg or Customized Privet Labeling



Even before jackfruit became all trendy and hip in the West, it was a regular vegetable and fruit in the East. Green Jackfruit – which is the young or the raw version of the fruit is called Pollos in Tamil. Sri Lankan young jackfruit curry is another delicious recipe that no one can resist.

Pearl-I Young Jackfruit Curry Mix contains all the spices needed to make the Young Jackfruit curry and it can be make very easily and deliciously dishes.  The Spice mix is made using very high quality spice and has a unique taste and aroma.

Enjoy your healthy and delicious dish with Pearl-I Spices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ceylon Green Cardamom - Pearl-I Products

Dhal /Red Lentils Curry - Pearl-I Products

Ceylon Clove Powder - Pearl-I Products