Jaffna Curry Powder - Pearl-I Products

                   




Pearl-I Products

Jaffna Curry Powder


Available Packets

50g / 100g / 500g / 1Kg or Customized Privet Labeling




Peral-I Jaffna Curry Powder is made up of numerous ingredients. On peral-i recipe has added the coriander, cumin, fennel seed, cinnamon and pandan leaves ,cardamom, black pepper, fenugreek, mustard seeds and curry leaves. It gives to more taste and quality. The ingredients in curry provide not only a selection of vitamins and minerals but also a variety of health benefits.

Health Benefits

                     Very Nutritious

                     Boosts immunity

                     Helps ease inflammation

                     Great for the brain

                     Versatile ingredient

                     Curry Powder is anti-bacterial

                     Boosts the metabolism

                     Great for Weight loss

                     Helps Pain Relief

                     Promotes healthy bones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ceylon Green Cardamom - Pearl-I Products

Dhal /Red Lentils Curry - Pearl-I Products

Ceylon Clove Powder - Pearl-I Products