Dhal /Red Lentils Curry - Pearl-I Products

                                 




Pearl-I Products

Dhal /Red Lentils Curry


Available Packets

100g / 500g / 1Kg or Customized Privet Labeling




Dhal / Parippu curry probably one of Sri Lanka‘s favorite dishes, served at just about every meal, breakfast, lunch and dinner. The culture of Sri Lankan food is well represented by its wide range of curries where each flavor is well balanced, the ingredients always fresh and the spices very fragrant. And today’s lentils are divinely scented with coconut milk and deliciously spiced up.

Pearl-I Dhal Curry Mix contains all the spices needed to make the deliciously dish and it can be make very easily. The Spice mix is made using very high quality spice and has a unique taste and aroma.

Enjoy your healthy and delicious dish with Pearl-I Spices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ceylon Green Cardamom - Pearl-I Products

Ceylon Clove Powder - Pearl-I Products