Coriander Powder - Pearl-I Products







Pearl-I Products

Coriander Powder


Available Packets

50g / 100g / 500g / 1Kg or Customized Privet Labeling



Coriander seeds come from the same plant as cilantro (which are the leaves). They are common ingredients in curries. The seeds look small and round, are kelly green/yellowish brown, and have a lemony citrus flavor. The seeds offer multiple health benefits. Among the most important of those is their ability to lower cholesterol levels. The seeds can also help manage diabetes and relieve symptoms of arthritis.

 

Health Benefits

·         Promote Heart Health

·         Aid Diabetes Treatment

·         Enhance Digestion

·         Relieve Arthritis Symptoms

·         Help Treat Conjunctivitis

·         Promote Menstrual Health

·         Boost Neurological Health

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ceylon Green Cardamom - Pearl-I Products

Dhal /Red Lentils Curry - Pearl-I Products

Ceylon Clove Powder - Pearl-I Products