Chili Powder - Pearl-I Products

            




Pearl-I Products

Chili Powder


Available Packets

50g / 100g / 500g / 1Kg or Customized Privet Labeling



Chili peppers (Capsicum annuum) are the fruits of Capsicum pepper plants, notable for their hot flavor. They are members of the nightshade family, related to bell peppers and tomatoes. Many varieties of chili peppers exist, such as cayenne and jalapeƱo. Capsaicin is the main bioactive plant compound in chili peppers, responsible for their unique, pungent taste and many of their health benefits.

Health Benefits

·         Provides pain relief

·         Great for Weight loss

·         Makes food delicious

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ceylon Green Cardamom - Pearl-I Products

Dhal /Red Lentils Curry - Pearl-I Products

Ceylon Clove Powder - Pearl-I Products